- Discover your IT infrastructure and application landscape
- Create application to asset mapping to validate application footprint.
- Application affinity analysis to map interdependencies between applications and develop a high level plan for migration
- Avoid lock-in
- Manage infrastructure
- We enable you to migrate your applications to various public and private clouds to test functionality, compatibility, performance and scalability to make critical platform decisions, all through a single console.
- Easily move workloads across all cloud platforms. With seamless API integration into public clouds, such as IBM Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and support for popular hypervisors, including VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Hypervisor and KVM, moving workloads is simplified.
The simplicity in cloud solutions makes teams more productive. In distributed teams, the cloud removes region-specific dependencies, creating a collaborative team setting.
Most popular cloud solutions have robust built-in security programs. At TechNEXA, we help optimize cloud security, providing security analytics and visibility across the entire cloud environment.
Cloud providers package several useful features such as disaster recovery, automatic logging, monitoring, continuous deployment, and others as part of their solution
The cloud environment comes with a no-downtime promise that increases the availability of resources, in turn leading to better asset utilization and customer satisfaction.
Establishing and running a data center is expensive. You need to purchase the right equipment and hire technicians to install and manage the center. When you shift to cloud computing, you will only pay for the services procured.
One of the major benefits of cloud computing is mobility. The service gives you and your employees the flexibility to work from any location. Employees can complete their tasks at home or from the field.
The traditional way of planning for unexpected growth is to purchase and keep additional servers, storage, and licenses. It may take years before you actually use the reserve resources.
Traditional computing system require back up plans especially for data storage. A disaster can lead to permanent data loss if no backup storage is in place. Businesses do not require any such means when storing data on a cloud. The data will always be available as long as users have an internet connection. Some businesses use cloud computing services as backup and a plan for disaster recovery.
Sometimes storing data on the cloud is safer than storing it on physical servers and data centers. A breach of security at your premises can lead compromised data security if laptops or computers are stolen. If you have data on the cloud, you can delete any confidential information remotely or move it to a different account. Breaching the security measures on clouding platforms is difficult. Hence, you are assured of data security.
Business owners are always looking for ways to boost individual and team performance. Cloud computing is among the most effective ways of improving team performance.